Project Overview

This was originally a ‘kit’ stable, made by the company who supplied similar structures for Captain Scott’s polar expedition in 1912.

This was what can only be described as an ‘extreme makeover’ with two mature trees growing up through the building at the time that work started on site.

Again, we were able to salvage and display the important architectural features internally, while strengthening and stabilising this unusual, but interesting historic building.


Image Gallery